Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > hello ! I can not send reports through e...
hello ! I can not send reports through email.

2906 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2017-10-10 14:50:13

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    MSG
    2017-06-29 11:32:11
     hi.
    i am new to this machine. i am using a maxiSys pro. i took a report and i am connected to wifi. so i am trying to send the report through an email but it says no network! could someone help me figure out what am i doing wrong here!
    regards,

•   Level 3   
    (58) points
    karkoush

2017-07-01 07:39:47

I had this problem but it turned ro be a bad connection problem because it was a hotspot from my mobile phone

•   Level 2   
    (49) points
    stanward

2017-10-10 06:07:33 (Reply to:MSG)

You need to email Autel tech support.  They will email you a document showing you how to setup your email on your device.  It's pretty stupid how they configure the email settings, through some sort of 3rd party application.

That being said, for some odd reason, I can no longer send emails from my device, but I can easily receive them.  The only way I could send email was to login to www.gmail.com (I have a gmail account) and use the web browser to send emails.  

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-10-10 14:50:13 (Reply to:MSG)

Go to Maxi Sys, Go to settings, Go to System settings, Go to Accounts &sync. See if you can enter your e mail address and pass word and turn Synch on. I Synch that is how you do it . Money for nothing and the chicks for free :-)
  Total1 Pages